Graduate research with MORE
Graduate research with MORE > Program requirements
Students selected to participate in the program will be expected to do the following:
Meet these goals:
- Commit to working the entire funded semester on the research project.
- Conduct their research with a faculty member with appointment in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Meet with the mentor during the first week of the semester to execute the research plan and work schedule (expect to work approximately 5-12 hours per week, depending on mentor’s expectations).
- Maintain good standing in the program by meeting regularly with the mentor, performing the research activities, and attending workshops.
- Be a master’s student in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
Complete these deliverables by their deadlines:
- Write a 100-word research abstract
- Design a research poster
- Submit funds request documents for research supplies to their mentor’s business office
- Participate in the semi-annual research expo (Fulton FORGE) on the Tempe campus by creating and presenting a poster displaying the research achievements.
Failure to fulfill these requirements may result in loss of funding.